Feb
21
Mon
2022 CB Devo Summer Programming Pre-Registration
Feb 21 @ 8:00 am – Mar 6 @ 11:30 pm

This pre-registration window is open for existing 2021 CB Devo Summer Programming participants ONLY.  Please review our SUMMER REGISTRATION PROCESS for more information.

Mar
7
Mon
2022 CB Devo Summer Programming New Applications Accepted
Mar 7 @ 8:00 am – Mar 20 @ 11:30 pm

New applications for 2022 CB Devo Summer Programming will be accepted during these two weeks.  Before submitting an application, you must first complete our new user registration from our website.  After completing this step, you can login to your account and complete the NEW ATHLETE APPLICATION FORM.

Please note that you will not be able to complete registration until you have been notified that your child has been accepted into CB Devo programming.  Your athlete status will remain “pending” until changed by admin to “approved”.  All applicants will be notified by email of their athlete status no later than April 1, 2022.

We have many factors to consider as we determine the number of participants our program can sustainably serve.  Coach availability, safe coach to rider ratios, transportation, US Forest Service user days are just a few of these limiting factors.  Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we navigate this process.

 

Mar
21
Mon
2022 All CB Devo Summer Programming Registration CLOSED
Mar 21 all-day

All 2022 CB Devo Summer Programming Registration is now CLOSED, this includes the pre-registration window for existing athletes as well as new athlete applications.  Any applications received after this deadline will unfortunately not be considered as the online application will be disabled on this date.

May
1
Sun
2022 CB Devo Summer Programming New Athlete Approval
May 1 all-day

All 2022 CB Devo Summer Programming applicants will be notified by email no later than May 1, 2022 with their athlete approval status.  If we have our coaching staff dialed prior to May 1, we will most definitely be in touch just as soon as possible; however, these are strange times we’re all living in these days so we feel it’s best to be a bit more conservative with our timeline this season.

With the increase in CB Devo demand these last two seasons, coupled with our need to maintain the highest safety and quality standards, as well as managing ongoing COVID-related challenges, it is unlikely that we will be able to provide openings for everyone wishing to participate in our summer program.

Thank you in advance for your understanding 🙂